Samstag, 26. Juli 2014

Preview Paranoidia Noir / Artist`s notes

Drawing the second chapter took me a lot longer than I expected. But the good thing on having more time, is that I had the chance to overthought the coloring concept to fit my story. I now decided, black and withe for the searching of his sister, to give this part a film noir aspect und use colour for the dreams.

First page of the second dream
I`m now layouting the third and final chapter, which take place completely in the nightmare world of the main character Veidt (not totally sure about the name).


the first page of the second chapter

I see this comic as learning progress. A story, to explore my artistic skills in terms of storytelling, drawing style and professional attitude.
the second page ot the second chapter

So anyone who read this, please write me a comment.
the complete second chapter